1) Ben emigrated from Russia to the United States in
2) I have copies of four pages from Edward and Eleonore's
3) After Ben's father (Edward Biberdorf) died, his mother (Eleonore)
remarried. On 09 May 1908, her husband, Gustav Rosenau, was appointed
Bernhard, Erick and Herman - children from her first marriage to Edward.
4) I have copies of five documents and letters that refer to the crops
that Ben's step-father, Gustav, raised on the land that was willed to
Erick and Herman by their father, Edward Biberdorf. Gustav was
guardian of those children, and the money earned from the crops that were raised on that land had to be documented and given to the children.
are dated from December 1908 to October 1914.
5) I have 6th grade school records for Ben.
6) I have a copy of Ben and Elsie's marriage license and marriage
have a copy of Ben's WWI draft
registration card (05 Jun 1918). He was of medium build,
medium height, brown eyes and brown hair.
8) Wife (2) of Bernhard "Ben" Biberdorf: Neta
Gipson - born 12 Mar 1910; died 01 Mar 2003 possibly Muldrow, Sequoyah, OK;
see photos on continuation pages of Ben Biberdorf photos below.
9) I have a copy of Ben's obituary.